• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Gen Con Gathering??

Doctor Doom

Explorer
Prepare bohabs, for Doom is coming to GenCon bwahahahaha.

It'll be cool to meet all of you. And it'll be great so be able to solve arguments the old fashioned way, fisticuffs!

81 people? sheesh, maybe we need to start organizing ENWorldCon... :)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Doctor Doom said:
...It'll be cool to meet all of you. And it'll be great so be able to solve arguments the old fashioned way, fisticuffs!..

You don't have a great history of being able to deal with my Super-Brain or my ability to stretch...much less my Brother-in-Law's ability to turn into living flame:)

Donatello

Explorer
It looks like my appearance at this gathering may be truncated. We've secured a reservation at the Safehouse for 9pm on Friday... so... I'll see all of you as much as I can, and I'll be at the ENnies for sure...

William Ronald

Explorer
Monte Cook and Doctor Doom, welcome aboard. (Morrus, thanks for reminding me about Monte. I was in the chat room, but forgot about it.)

thatdarncat, sorry you can't make it.

MEG Hal

First Post
I am sure I can swing more homies by for a bit....so count Mystic Eye Doug, and hopefully a few extra people from MEG and hopefully convince Troll Lords and the Bastion guys to come by, so count a bigger group in as well :D .

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We might be best off just staying in the damn auditorium, if we have this many people! Wowsa. I know Morrus wanted to scuttle out of there and into some place else, but my theory is that with 80+ folks, no one will be able to find him anyways.... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads