• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Home Page

Do you like the new EN World home page better than the old one?

• Yes

Votes: 26 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 50 50.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 23 23.2%

A. Malkov

First Post
Actually i like the old one.
In this new home page, sometimes the news appears in the left o in the rigth and don't keep a good order. For me it's kind of confusing.

Koewn

Explorer
No, mostly because of the same thing A. Malkov mentioned, plus I'm weird and read the site in a terminal using Lynx/Links.

(it's the ultimate in boss/work-mode view)

beverson

First Post
No. The news is all out of order, date-wise. If all of the newest articles were on top and it flowed down in date order, then it'd be fine.

I changed my book marks from the front page to directly to the forums so I can bypass the new front page. That is how much I dislike it.

Cor Azer

First Post
My only issue with the new home page is a technical one: when I click on one of the Read More links, I typically prefer to open them in a new tab... which they do, but then the current tab also follows the link, more or less defeating the whole purpose.

I figure it's actually an issue with my browser (Safari), but the open in new tab function works fine on the forums, so I don't know.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads