EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Liquide said:

Well my darn hair is a shrubbery at the moment, I usually have it down to 2 inches or so and in some odd colour that suits me at the moment (usually some kind of red or ocra)
Ha! I tried that once. Dyed my hair red. I looked like a radiation victim. It was not a pretty experience.

Liquide

DEX: 4
Argent said:

Ha! I tried that once. Dyed my hair red. I looked like a radiation victim. It was not a pretty experience.

He he he :D , try a darker red next time ocra gives a more reddish/black result that looks good. Just keep it off the beard (tried that once ;) ) it will just look silly.

alsih2o

First Post
Pelosan Emperor said:
Here is a photo of my partner and me. It was taken this fall at his sister's wedding. I'm the balding one on the left.

pelosan, have i ever run into you at p.s. o'rourkes?

edbonny

Explorer
A Men of ENWorld Calendar?

Hey! What's going on here? ;)

First it was a shirtless Horacio. Then came the "pumped up" Baraendur with speedo... who was followed by the nicely defined Incognito. Lastly, Argent became the latest to bare (bear?) his chest. One is left wondering who's next on our merry-go-round of ENWorlders willing to take off their tops?

Morrus, it seems that you are well on his way to getting enough pictures for a 2004 Men of ENWorld calendar. Should we vote on the hottest ENworlders featured here? Incognito gets mine as the ENWorld Hunk. Start the polling now! Get out and vote! :)

- Ed Bonny

Pelosan Emperor

First Post
Liquide said:
That sad part is that I cannot comment on the looks of your partners lads, but still Pelosan Emperor you two look darn nifty in thoose suits :)

Thanks! Ben (my partner) was in the wedding party, thus the tux.

As for me, my grimace was inspired in part by the fact that my feet were killing me... the shoes looked nice, but after 6 hours OUCH!

I guess I'm not used to suffering for fashion!

alsih2o

First Post
Pelosan Emperor said:

Hmmm... probably not, as I don't get out much. :D In fact, I only have a vague notion of where it's located.

hmm, my brother owns it, and i thought you looked familiar....alas, if you are ever up that way drop by and get a warm welcome :)

drop me an email, maybe we can all hook up next time i am in town :)

i think cmg mark and i will be hosting a gameday there the dday after gencon :)

Last edited:

Pelosan Emperor

First Post
alsih2o said:

hmm, my brother owns it, and i thought you looked familiar....

Oddly, I get that a lot. I have a feeling that there's a doppleganger running around wearing my face.

Of course, there was a college ID picture of me that looked quite a bit like Anthony Edwards (the actor who used to be on ER).

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Pelosan Emperor said:

Oddly, I get that a lot. I have a feeling that there's a doppleganger running around wearing my face.

the guy i was thinking of worked at eli lilly :)

lots of biochemists at the bar because of their proximity...

Remove ads