• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Liquide

DEX: 4
Oh and thanks Piratecat (just saw you little message in my initial post), that is however as I always turn up on photos (still first photo showing my face in 5 years), not counting my ehrrr well intimidating festival photos (which do not show my face but a lot ehrrrm other stuff that grandma wouldn't approve of),

AGGEMAM

First Post
Btw, Liquide, where is Katrineholm exactly. I try to go to Stockholm 3-5 times a year to visit some of my Roskilde Festival friends, I also go to Gothenburg and Malmö to do the same.

I could pop round for a visit next time, which will be around Easter. However since my swedish is only roughly as good as my english, I recon there will be a language barrier ;).

Liquide

AGGEMAM said:
Btw, Liquide, where is Katrineholm exactly. I try to go to Stockholm 3-5 times a year to visit some of my Roskilde Festival friends, I also go to Gothenburg and Malmö to do the same.

I could pop round for a visit next time, which will be around Easter. However since my swedish is only roughly as good as my english, I recon there will be a language barrier ;).

Katrineholm lies 60 kilometers south of Eskilstuna
Katrineholm lies 45 kilometers north of Norrköping
Katrineholm lies 150 kilometers west of Stockholm
Katrineholm lies 60 kilometers east of Örebro

I do understand some danish as long as you don't get all hasty in speech with me (festival person myself), but I prefer english since my danish is horrible in return LOL :D

Last edited:

Janos Audron

Explorer
Part of my D&D group

Some pictures from my D&D group (these pics are a year old, but I couln't find any more recent ones)

janos.jpg

Me

omegium.jpg

Omegium

tfoven.jpg

The Forsaken One and Venuz

AGGEMAM

First Post
Liquide said:
I do understand some danish as long as you don't get all hasty in speech with me (festival person myself), but I prefer english since my danish is horrible in return LOL :D

My swedish is roughly as good as my english, which means that I am more or less fluent in it. ;)

Ever been to Roskilde ?

Liquide

AGGEMAM said:

My swedish is roughly as good as my english, which means that I am more or less fluent in it. ;)

Ever been to Roskilde ?

I wanna go to Roskilde but never had the chance. Mainly since i work at swedish festivals all summer and never managed to break free for a little trip to Denmark yet :(.

Have a friend in Århus that I have to meet soon though, might try and meet up in your home grounds first maybe?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads