• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Drew

Explorer
I love it when these threads pop up. Let's see...

Liquide, what kind of bonus do you get to intimidate checks? You look pretty intense there...

Malessa, you play D&D? Wait a minute, your husband converted you to the game, didn't he? That explains it.

Tallarn, you remind me of a person I almost met at a party I never went to. Actually, Drawmack's post reminds me of a line from Fletch. "I thought that spleen belonged to my dead brother." Something to that effect.

Oh, and to be fair (and keep this game alive) here I be, my work picture. That's not my shirt.

drew.jpg

Last edited:

Privateer

First Post
Liquide... you are now my campaign's villian. You look just like I envisioned him... feel free to be honored or offended, your choice.

Also, you could also look a bit like the Patrician, Vetinari, from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. With some work, you could have the "carnivorous flamingo" look going on :D

Remove ads