• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Pigskin Pick'em (Updated 12.27.05 - Week 16 results posted)

Dungannon

First Post
Lots of exciting early games today. 7 of the 10 games are close right now, either tied or one team has a lead of 7 or fewer points in the 4th quarter.

Crothian

First Post
The steelers win the games they should. All there loses save one came against playoff teams, they need to beat some of them in the playoffs though.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Crothian said:
The steelers win the games they should. All there loses save one came against playoff teams, they need to beat some of them in the playoffs though.

Which is the exact opposite of the way the Steelers have played the last few years.

Crothian

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Which is the exact opposite of the way the Steelers have played the last few years.

Well, lat year in the regular season they beat everyone exceopt the Raven game when the QB got injuried. So, they beat the good and the bad teams. But I just think it's rare that out of 5 other playoff teams Steelers played and lost to 4 of them. Its the opposite of the Colts who played 4 of the five other playoff teams and they beat all of them.

Jaws

First Post
I thought Tampa Bay and Atlanta was gonna end up a tie. Tampa Bay to win with only 15 seconds left in overtime.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

JoeBlank

Explorer
Curse you, Falcons!

Only one more game left to at least pay off on the promise of giving us back-to-back winning seasons for the first time ever.

JimAde

First Post
No picks for me again this week. AND the packers lost ugly.

But hey, it's Christmas time. I'm happy anyway! :) Happy holidays to everybody.

reveal

Adventurer
Week 16 Results

Jaws - 12
loki44 - 11
Dungannon - 11
DaveMage - 10
JoeBlank - 10
Crothian - 10
Brother Shatterstone - 10
reveal - 10
GlassJaw - 9