• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World PLayer's Journal is here!

mseds99

First Post
I recieved it in the mail yesterday and I ahve to say that its pretty darn good.

I love the drinking rules, the Ambience events(really, REALLY love this section), the extended alchemy, the Adveturer's Guide, the trader's den, and the goblin fort. The other stuff is very cool too, just doesn't fit into my cmapign. I can see other people making great use of these sections as well.

Nice job. I'm glad that I got a subscription.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ooh, cool, maybe mine is waiting for me at home...

So what did you think of my intro/preface? Appropriate, or too cheesy?

Last edited:

kaiscomet

First Post
Personally, I liked it. Especially with the reference to how the message boards are a community of people just like you'd find the a gaming store, except in this instance the 'store' is world-wide. Definitely not too cheesy.

Hey folks, you don't have right to complain if it's not there yet. :p I helped write the durned thing, and I haven't gotten mine yet. ;)

Glad you liked the Adventurer's Guide.

Sirius_Black

First Post
To anyone who has the Journal ....is there a Freeport adventure from Green Ronin within it? I thought I recalled reading at one point that such an adventure would be included? Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads