• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Steam Group?

ashron

Explorer
EnWorld Gamers

Took the liberty of creating a steam group called EnWorld Gamers. it is by invite only at the moment, but that's up for debate. If i could get the O.K., i would like to point the website link to enworld...

Felon

First Post
Ywp, playing with people you can trust is a big deal. I loved Team Fortress 2. Loved it dearly. But playing with folks on XBLA pretty thoroughly ruined the experience. So many people pretty clearly hacked their Xboxes, and others simply exploited environmental glitches to do things like nest snipers in areas that weren't designed to be accessible.

Ahzad

Explorer
thanks for the invite, maybe i'll see some of you on there if i remember that i have it :lol: can never seem to remember steam is on my pc.

Ahzad

Explorer
now that i remembered i'm on steam and can't seem to quit playing now. i've got the following games that I'm playing.

DDO - pretty regular at least once a week or more with 2 of my guild mates
Left for Dead 1 & 2 - these are the new shiny for me i've been playing them alot, it's nice mindless zombie blasting.
Company of Heroes - this i really like, but haven't played multi player yet, b/c i'm still new at it and would like to build some skill with it before i play against others.
Stargate Resistance - fun i like stargate and it was cheap, doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in it.
Alien Swarm - another fun cool game but don't play much.
Lord of the Rings Online - don't play it much as I like DDO better.

Welverin

First Post
Left for Dead 1 & 2 - these are the new shiny for me i've been playing them alot, it's nice mindless zombie blasting.

And The Sacrifice comes out on Tuesday, I foresee much LfD in my future.

Alien Swarm - another fun cool game but don't play much.

I have that problem, you really need four people due to the lack of bot support and that tends to be difficult.

Quavmo

First Post
Whoa, I want in: Invite me, "Dysaniak" please. I play L4D and TF2, and not much else, but I'm totally down to populate my Steam life with D&Ders.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads