• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Tracy and Laura Hickman interview

SemperJase

First Post
Tracy and Laura Hickman have agreed to an interview with EN World. Mystic Warrior, the first book of The Bronze Canticles, is due to be released on Friday, April 16. The interview will center around the release of the new book but I will also be asking a variety of questions about the industry and their careers.

Since the interview will be on behalf of EN World, I am asking for your input for questions you would like to see asked. The best questions (and answers from the Hickmans) will find their way into the first feature article for EN World Science Fiction and Fantasy News.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How does writing for a D&D universe (e.g. Dragonlance) and writing for a non-D&D universe (e.g. The Bronze Canticles) differ?

[I imagine you can phrase that better].

SemperJase

First Post
johnsemlak said:
When will this interview take place? Is there a deadline for questions?

I'm trying to get it scheduled for Monday afternoon U.S. Mountain time. That would put it Monday night for you GMT types. Best to get your questions in by Sunday night.

MarauderX

Explorer
Question for them:

When writing, do you both think of over-arching world ideas or start with character development? Or a lot of both? And who gets the final say? :)

jasper

Rotten DM
Q: Why were kender created?
How can a race of happy go lucky thieves not be either wipe out by evil alignment or banish from all towns by good alignment.

Remove ads