• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Women's Forum?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I need to scrub my brain. I'm plagued by the the image of RangerWickett screaming, "I'm wearing boots of escaping," and running from one end of the EN World Women's Forum to the other wearing nothing but a mask fashioned from Queen D's posts . . .

:confused: :eek: :uhoh: :\ :(

JimAde

First Post
Mark CMG said:
I need to scrub my brain. I'm plagued by the the image of RangerWickett screaming, "I'm wearing boots of escaping," and running from one end of the EN World Women's Forum to the other wearing nothing but a mask fashioned from Queen D's posts . . .

I'd prescribe a quart of egg nog and three consecutive viewings of "It's a Wonderful Life."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Mark CMG said:

OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

Thank you Mark, you have made my day! :) :D :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I'm not advocating any sort of obligation to set up any sort of forum, not attempting to discriminate against anyone.

That's funny, I thought you were describing a "women only forum"?

Just thought it would be nice for the ladies of EN World to have a place where we could chat, that's all. :)

What's wrong with the Off-Topic forum?

Teflon Billy said:
That's funny, I thought you were describing a "women only forum"?

I'm sorry I was not terribly clear. What I was attempting to get across was the idea that I do not want to see actually having a selective forum turn into an argument about discrimination. So - I didn't want to see this idea turn into "If they get one, we get one!" sort of bickering.

If people feel that is the logical conclusion to having a women's forum, then by all means, it's a terrible idea.

Teflon Billy said:
What's wrong with the Off-Topic forum?

There's nothing *wrong* with the Off-Topic Forum - I'm certainly not complaining about anything. I love the OT forum. It's one of my favorite things ever. I'm really just asking how people would feel about a Women's Forum and, judging by initial reaction, it's not a good idea and that's totally cool. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads