• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN Worlders in Chicago, Sunday Night Recap

Synicism

First Post
Well, this evening, I got to meet Hal Greenberg and Mark Clover for the first time. We got together at one of Mark's haunts, Sedgwick's, for a few drinks and some dinner, and I had a really great time.

Mark and Hal - you guys rock. Sedgwick';s was awesome, and you were the best.

You know - we really ought to do stuff like this more often.

Jim

Synicism

First Post
Yeah - Spirit Away is a great movie. And full of adventure ideas for a BESM or BESM d20 (when it finally comes out) game I'm cooking up.

Anyway - we missed ya. We gotta do it again sometime.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Absolutely a great time that will have to be done again. I'll see you two at the next Chicago Gameday, I hope. Have there been any signs of Hal back at home yet? :)

MEG Hal

First Post
Mark said:
Absolutely a great time that will have to be done again. I'll see you two at the next Chicago Gameday, I hope. Have there been any signs of Hal back at home yet? :)

I live---tired but alive, only 600 e-mails to sort through :(

MEG Hal

First Post
thalmin said:
Sorry to have missed you guys Sunday night. I didn't get out of work until 9 :(

Till 9????? I would have tried to get there before I left :D

We missed you guys but still had a real good time.

Synicism

First Post
Curt and Joe - never fear. As Mark said - there's always game day! <g>

Hal - 600, in one weekend? Not bad. Heh. Somewhere in there is one from me with the stuff I had sent to Doug.

Just a quick question - when *is* the next game day anyhow?

Jim

MEG Hal

First Post
Pbartender said:
Sorry you couldn't stop by... My wife was actually a little nervous at the prospect of GMing her Spycraft game with a guest. :D

Matty Helms' Gameday planning thread.

Next visit tell her to swallow the fear cause I may be coming over---da da dummmmmmmmmmm
;)
I am an easy going player actually and believe in story more then rules, but am pretty familiar with the rules of course.

Remove ads