EN5ider #101 - The Diabolist Class for 5E

New for EN5ider patrons! We begin our second hundred supplements with another new class - the Diabolist! Diabolists deal with forbidden secrets and dark entities, grasping for power through dark pacts. While they have things in common with necromancers and warlocks, diabolists are something entirely more... diabolical! Also included are two Dark Paths - the Demonic path and the Devilish path. And keep an eye out for next week, when Mike Myler introduces some conjured horrors, such as the accuser devil, contract devil, and more! Illustrated by Phil Stone. This is EN5ider's 6th full class.

New for EN5ider patrons! We begin our second hundred supplements with another new class - the Diabolist! Diabolists deal with forbidden secrets and dark entities, grasping for power through dark pacts. While they have things in common with necromancers and warlocks, diabolists are something entirely more... diabolical! Also included are two Dark Paths - the Demonic path and the Devilish path. And keep an eye out for next week, when Mike Myler introduces some conjured horrors, such as the accuser devil, contract devil, and more! Illustrated by Phil Stone. This is EN5ider's 6th full class.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
^_^

So much activity over the diabolist! Loving it!

Aye, Xethreau and Jumblejacks just about have it. The Diabolist is for the evil ritual spellcaster that summons demons to...cast ritual spells and summon demons (or devils, and also daemons). It took a bit of doing to figure out how to get proper creature conjuring to work -- the number of characters on either side of a fight in D&D 5E has a huge impact so that was tricky -- but I think we found a happy balance. :D

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
I'm really really impressed Mike, great job!
(Conjuration Points--What! Also, I love that random evil-seeming stuff like "ow bad touch!" and voodoo dolls were included. Simply fantastic work!)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads