• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [EN5ider] $1500.00 - Who will put them over the top?

I'm sorry, but I can't parse your question! I'm going with a guess though: you pledge, and then Patreon processes your pledge at the beginning of the following month. As long as you're pledged, you get everything.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure Patreon actually got the money without me having to do anything extra at the end of the month. I want to make sure the writers get paid but if I'm understanding you correctly, that gets taken care of automatically.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Only if they change the name - "EN5ider" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. How is it pronounced? "en-five-ide-er?" Call me a word fetishist, but "5" is not "s."

I'm half kidding, of course.

You pronounce it somewhat like Daffy Duck's lisp. If the person you're speaking with doesnt end up with your spittle on their face, you aren't pronouncing it right. ;)

"You're Deth-SPIK-able."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Only if they change the name - "EN5ider" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. How is it pronounced? "en-five-ide-er?" Call me a word fetishist, but "5" is not "s."

In this case, consider the 5 to simply be a stylized S. Think of it as a font, not a symbol.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We keep popping over the $1500 briefly then dropping back below. Right now, we're at $0.99 to go!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads