• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[EN5ider #41] Over the Next Hill: Village of Dreams

New for EN5ider patrons! Halloween month continues with Josh Gentry's Village of Dreams. Natulog is a sleepy hamlet, but the thick evening fogs deliver messages through the dreams of those who rest there. Part of the Over the Next Hill series, this plug-in settlement includes significant areas, notes on dream reading, and rumors and plot hooks suitable for all character levels. Illustrated/cartography by Michael Tumey.

New for EN5ider patrons! Halloween month continues with Josh Gentry's Village of Dreams. Natulog is a sleepy hamlet, but the thick evening fogs deliver messages through the dreams of those who rest there. Part of the Over the Next Hill series, this plug-in settlement includes significant areas, notes on dream reading, and rumors and plot hooks suitable for all character levels. Illustrated/cartography by Michael Tumey.

dreams.jpg

Would anyone please tell me what is a "half-red dragon orc war chief"??

Is it the outcome of some wild encounter between a red dragon and an orc (it doesn't sound sexy at all! depending on who took which role I hope they had enough lube at hand...)?. Is this one of the cross-species monstrosities breed by Hermia around Lanidor which then was raised to be a war chief??

Dragons are born from eggs, Orcs are born from... the weird process showed in Lord of the Rings? I may need an adult to explain this one to me...

Would anyone please tell me what is a "half-red dragon orc war chief"??

Is it the outcome of some wild encounter between a red dragon and an orc (it doesn't sound sexy at all! depending on who took which role I hope they had enough lube at hand...)?. Is this one of the cross-species monstrosities breed by Hermia around Lanidor which then was raised to be a war chief??

Dragons are born from eggs, Orcs are born from... the weird process showed in Lord of the Rings? I may need an adult to explain this one to me...

Dragon polymorphs into humanoid? Perhaps into a sexy orc?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads