[EN5ider #72] Orc Life

New for EN5ider patrons! Not all orcs are barbarians and bandits. Meet Gurk, an orc painter in the big city; Rathbone, a banished orc war-priestess; Vortch, an orc "chef"; and Balla, an orc dancer and servant. This article provides full 5E stat-blocks, descriptions, backgrounds, and roleplaying notes for each, along with their traits, bonds, and flaws. By Kiel Chenier; illustrated by Phil Stone. Become a patron now and get access to this and 70+ other high quality, illustrated articles and adventures for your 5E game for as little as a dollar. At an average of 5 pages each, that's approaching 400 pages of content for less than a cup of coffee!

New for EN5ider patrons! Not all orcs are barbarians and bandits. Meet Gurk, an orc painter in the big city; Rathbone, a banished orc war-priestess; Vortch, an orc "chef"; and Balla, an orc dancer and servant. This article provides full 5E stat-blocks, descriptions, backgrounds, and roleplaying notes for each, along with their traits, bonds, and flaws. By Kiel Chenier; illustrated by Phil Stone. Become a patron now and get access to this and 70+ other high quality, illustrated articles and adventures for your 5E game for as little as a dollar. At an average of 5 pages each, that's approaching 400 pages of content for less than a cup of coffee!

orclife.jpg

Dover Cook

First Post
I just say that I couldn't be happier with my support to Ensider. Best thing that has happened to 5e. Plenty of useful articles and adventures. Worth every penny expended. Looking forward to taking a look to ths one., since orcs are going to be an essential part of my current campaign.

Thank you for that recommendation.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads