• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENboarders blow up Hong Kong!!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
The last ENboard game event was a Feng Shui run. I've been slowly updating it over the months since it happened, and I've just now finished it. It's completely written up and ready to read in the story hour forum.

Want to read about Piratecat, the furious kung-fu master, mopping the floor with mooks? Want to read about Chronosome coming up with the most gruesome ways to kill villains? Want to read about Gospog in a Godzilla suit on a jet-ski?

It's all right here.

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Thanks... and sorry about the delay.

I need more bumps, you bastards! I want a good number of people reading the story, or I'm going to crash through your window and fight you with your grandmother's walker, then backflip over your dog through another window, shooting the package of C4 I left on your counter.

It may not kill you, but the property damage will be outstanding.

Corinth

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
Feng Shui's available in most RPG shops. Don't bother with the supplements, I say.

ka-BUMP!
I disagree, but most of the supplements are GM stuff. Most can do just fine with the rulebook and Golden Comeback.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Sorry, people, but I must say the truth:

It is NOT a good Story Hour
In fact, it is NOT a stoy hour, so it cannot be a good one...

Because it's one of the best action movies I've ever watched!!!!!!!

So, please, before going there and reading it, turn off lights, switch off movil phones, take a bunch of popcorn, and prepare yourself to the first text-only action movie.

Two hours latter, when the lights will turn on, you will be as happy as you were after your first Jet Li movie...

Remove ads