Encounter Critical (OOC)

Rondo

First Post
I finished my character. Where do I post him up? Just right here? He's ready to go! I ditched the robodroid aspects: he's now "Buck Pulsar"...your typical pencil-moustachoid Buck/Flash 30s human rockateer dude. Pioneer class.

I vote for rolling my own dice too, at least for parts of the game...I like the idea of this not being TOTAL digital...have my dice in front of me, all that, but that's up to you guys i'm cool with anything.

Soon as I figure where to post my guy I'm ready to rock.

Rondo

Thrazar

First Post
Cool Rondo go ahead and post him here.

In regards to die I shall go with the honor system .You may roll for yourself where ever, just post your results.

Buck Pulsar away!

rackabello

First Post
Hey Thrazar (Jeez I'm having such trouble getting used to calling you that. I'm not notably reverent either, but I feels like calling you Jesus or something).

There's some additional interest in the PbP from Will Douglas (aka Coffee) and Wulfgar! The thing is, they'd much rather do this elsewhere. And, sorry to bring it up so late, so would I. Nothing against ENworld per se (though I do find it to be quite slow at times. They just have accounts and whatnot already at rpgsite.com.

What do you think? Is that acceptable? Before we get too much further into things here would you be willing to make a switch?

-Max

Last edited:

Thrazar

First Post
More players are fine. And I have no problem going elsewhere. Is everyone else ok with this?

Juast have the two new players begin the character creation process, and I guess I'll matricullate oner there unless there are any howls of progress.

rackabello

First Post
Sweet, maybe three new folks actually. I'll let 'em know to start rolling up their PCs. I believe Edsan's a regular over there already, and I'm pretty sure Rondo will be fine with it. I'll send him an email.

If you don't mind clicking through to my blog you can snag my direct email there. Send me a line with the url of the new thread(s) when you have things set up. Alternately, add a comment to this blog post with the details.

Remove ads