Ends justifying the means

It wasn't just our conversation you retreated from. You also refused to respond to bone_naga. In any case, meh, whatever.

you can characterize it however you like: retreat, refusal to respond, etc. I don't come gere to fight or argue. I come here for discussions and am fine getting into a bit and back forth when i disagree with someone about something that interests me. As for bone_naga, perhaps i refused to respond to a post by that person. I don't really remember though so can't really say much about it.

I get the feeling you didn't read my post. s.

I read your post.

you can characterize it however you like: retreat, refusal to respond, etc. I don't come gere to fight or argue. I come here for discussions and am fine getting into a bit and back forth when i disagree with someone about something that interests me. As for bone_naga, perhaps i refused to respond to a post by that person. I don't really remember though so can't really say much about it.

I read your post.
BN's post and your response is somewhere in the last few pages. You can look it up if you want. I would have linked it for you, but I'm out and posting from my phone, and it isn't worth the hassle. Anyways, as I said before, meh, whatever. I would have liked to continue our discussion, but if you don't, it doesn't really matter. It's an internet discussion. It's about as useful And productive as an online petition.

As for my post, if you read it, are you sure you understood it? You argued against something I didn't say, so it makes me wonder. Seriously, you can ask questions. I don't mind. I can answer them for you to clear up anything you didn't understand. Its a good way to avoid making assumptions.

BN's post and your response is somewhere in the last few pages. You can look it up if you want. I would have linked it for you, but I'm out and posting from my phone, and it isn't worth the hassle. Anyways, as I said before, meh, whatever. I would have liked to continue our discussion, but if you don't, it doesn't really matter. It's an internet discussion. It's about as useful And productive as an online petition.

we were asked to not continue that line of debate by a mod.

As for my post, if you read it, are you sure you understood it? You argued against something I didn't say, so it makes me wonder. Seriously, you can ask questions. I don't mind. I can answer them for you to clear up anything you didn't understand. Its a good way to avoid making assumptions.

i read, re-read, and triple-read your post. It still seems to be we disagree on the semanics of the debate. That is fine, you and I don't have to agree on that.

we were asked to not continue that line of debate by a mod.

i read, re-read, and triple-read your post. It still seems to be we disagree on the semanics of the debate. That is fine, you and I don't have to agree on that.
So instead of asking me a question to clarify things, you insist on continuing to make assumptions? Why? What are you so afraid would happen if you ask a question?

Last edited:

Remove ads