• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Endur

First Post
So far it sounds like Dareios, Skorl, and Allesandra have decided to help rebuild the villlage.

What are the other adventurers doing? Going to visit Madame Eva? Drinking in the Inn? Hunting Wolves in the Forest? Searching for evil witches?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Endur said:
So far it sounds like Dareios, Skorl, and Allesandra have decided to help rebuild the villlage.

What are the other adventurers doing? Going to visit Madame Eva? Drinking in the Inn? Hunting Wolves in the Forest? Searching for evil witches?

I think it'd be suicidal to split up the group, imo, so I guess Willow will stay and learn to use a hammer, or chase around the kids with her snake. ;)

Voadam

Legend
Legildur, you are doing a good job of trying to be a good village leader and still in character driving back to being an adventurer. It is not an easy juggle. Keep it up.

:) I appreciate Legildur a lot as a player. - L, with the situation being indeed difficult to handle, I think you're making the best out of it, at least as I see it right now.

That Dareios would manage the situation differently, is another matter. ;)

Most likely, he would give every villager a sword and then send them into the woods to hunt whatever...

Again, I hope I am not overstressing my PC - I used to play very *bleak* standard good guys for a while, but now experiment with slighty darker figures. :)

The point is, no need to respect Dareios' ramblings too much. I just try to give the situation a bit more flair... In my personal, wicked way. :)

Legildur

First Post
Thanks all! It's certainly a little frustrating, but it is also interesting to see these requirements placed on a PC. I only hope that it doesn't detract from the other players' opportunities to enjoy the game.

The whole thing wouldn't have come about if people didn't get themselves killed! Ismark would still have been an NPC....

Endur

First Post
industrygothica said:
I think it'd be suicidal to split up the group, imo

I will point out that I have not yet killed any PCs while the group was split up. I have only killed PCs while the group was together.

Skorl went off and adventured all by his lonesome and didn't die.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Endur said:
I will point out that I have not yet killed any PCs while the group was split up. I have only killed PCs while the group was together.

Skorl went off and adventured all by his lonesome and didn't die.

It is your skillful use of the word yet that leads me to believe that it is only a matter of time. But yes, you are indeed correct; we're much less safe in a group where you can pick us off at random. ;)

Rhun

First Post
Kafkonia said:
Yes, but he also met some friends while he was out. They even invited him for dinner.

And they almost had him for dinner, too...that encounter was starting to look like a TPK for a bit. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads