Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

Kafkonia

First Post
Seeing Skorl and Dareios' behaviour, Alessandra scowls briefly before turning her attention to the gathering, smiling in what she hopes is a winning and believable fashion.

Legildur

First Post
Ismark sits straight on his mount and stares into the camp, letting the others do the talking for the moment. He keeps an eye out for anyone that might meet the description of the missing girl.

Endur

First Post
The Vistani man approached by Jack beckons for the party follow him. Smiling he says, "Many come to have their fortunes told by Madam Eva."

He leads you to a large tent.

Inside the tent, a large old human woman hunches over a table that is dwarfed by her bulk. Her black eyes gleam as she shuffles a deck of weathered playing cards. Her hands are bony and spotted with age. When she speaks, her voice crackles like dry weeds.

100546.jpg

Madam Eva says, "Would you have your fortunes read? Would you dare to know the future? Would you care to hear words of prophesy"

Pyrex

First Post
Leaving Starlight outside, Ashlyn enters the tent.

Endur said:
Madam Eva says, "Would you have your fortunes read? Would you dare to know the future? Would you care to hear words of prophesy"

"Actually, we were hoping there was something you could tell us of the past and present."

Voadam

Legend
Jack answers her "No. Not my future. I do not care at all to hear about my fortune. I want to know about the Curse on the land and how it can lifted. That is the future I wish to see. You have spoken of it before, to the priest Danovich. He disregarded your words. I would listen. If there are prophecies connected to the Curse I would listen as well."

Rhun

First Post
Skorl's eyes widen at the woman's words. Growing up among the orc clans in the mountains, the half-orc knew well the power of prophecy. The orcish necromancers would conduct ritual slayings of their enemies simply to find out what the future might hold. And now this old lady was offering to show Skorl what his own future might hold.

Skorl steps forward boldly. "You show future. Skorl want to know."

Remove ads