Enforcer's Wheel of Time Story Hour [Last Update 5-20-02 (finally!)]

Do you want to see more of this?

• Yes

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Enforcer, let me make this plain: I want to read your story hour so hurry up and finish it! :)

I completely agree with your comments on the challenge code of trollocs. A single trolloc probably meets the definition of challenge code A. Three together would be a B or C. While I understand the rationale for using the A, B, C etc... system in WOT and SWRPG, sometimes it falls down just a little bit more than the CR/EL system.

So if you're not going to finish your story hour soon, wow about posting your homemade adventure to the Call of the Horn site?

Cheers
NPP

Last edited:

Lazybones

Adventurer
An interesting story; I've long been a WoT fan and I've glanced through the d20 book, and was curious how someone would implement the system as a game.

Keep writing; you've gotten a lot of views in a short time, and it seems like people on the board like your work. Plus I think that you'll find that the more you write for fun, the better your academic writing will become (at least that's how it was for me).

Lazybones

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Derulbaskul said:
I completely agree with your comments on the challenge code of trollocs. A single trolloc probably meets the definition of challenge code A. Three together would be a B or C. While I understand the rationale for using the A, B, C etc... system in WOT and SWRPG, sometimes it falls down just a little bit more than the CR/EL system.

Chalenge code for the trollocs is plain wrong!!! Or maybe the wrong Challenge Code system is wrong. In D&D, when you have five CR 2 monsters you know the encounter isn't CR 2. In WoT or SW, three CC A foes is still an A encounter...

But anyway, I don't use a lot the Challenge Code system in my games, I prefer my own criterium.

Enforcer's WoT Story Hour = Tasty Goodness

Enforcer,

Just a bump, a friendly word of praise for a well-written story hour and another in the chorus of requests to keep writing it!

Enforcer

Explorer
The next installment

Will hopefully be tonight. I've already done my Spanish homework for tomorrow (Friday), so I'll hopefully have time to finish part three tonight. If it makes anyone feel better, I have the plot for the next adventure in mind. I think it's pretty interesting.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Re: The next installment

Enforcer said:
Will hopefully be tonight. I've already done my Spanish homework for tomorrow (Friday), so I'll hopefully have time to finish part three tonight. If it makes anyone feel better, I have the plot for the next adventure in mind. I think it's pretty interesting.

I propose you a exchange. Next time I help you with your Spanish homework (I'm Spanish, I only live in France) and you update sooner... O.K.?
:) ;)

Remove ads