Enhanced Traits

Bront

The man with the probe
I'll vote YES to it :)

I'd already seen it done in the default stuff, so I don't have a problem with it.

hero4hire

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Well, I'm actually in favour of this proposal, but I'm against giving Judges the ability to vote for their own proposals. Keeping it the other way has worked fine in LEB and LEW.

Joking aside. (as this was meant to be a huge threads wide *poke* at our voting)

It has been 6 months on this proposal and longer on others. Even if my vote does not count in the tally it served its purpose. To actually get some votes and opinions on proposals left in limbo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
That's cool. I hope this passes--if Sierra's game actually gets going and she gains any PP, I really want to make Fascinate a power so that she can change the action from Standard to Move for an extra PP. Fascinate as a Move + her voice power as a Standard == Fun!

Velmont

First Post
I really need to start to do something with all those threads in waiting. After thinking of it, I think as long as we make sure there is no abuse and it has a nice background with that there should not be a problem. YES

rgordona

Explorer
YES

I think this was in by the back door anyway as approved characters are already making use of it. Its no more abusable than a lot of other things.

Rystil Arden

First Post
rgordona said:
YES

I think this was in by the back door anyway as approved characters are already making use of it. Its no more abusable than a lot of other things.
It was in by the front door, actually. It was voted in before HoV voted just now. A lot of these are already passed.

Remove ads