• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENnie Ceremony Dream Date Auctions

coyote6

Adventurer
joshhg said:
What is with the low bidding on Evil Hat Productions?

"Indie cred" isn't as valuable as an RPG book with some buzz, an early release copy of a board game, an adventure, comics & miniatures, RPG & screen & dice, or multiple autographed RPGs with accompanying t-shirts. It is, however, apparently approximately as valuable as a t-shirt alone, so things aren't too bad.

(I'd bid more, but while I'd love to try it, I've barely read SotC; aren't likely to play it any time soon; never [to my knowledge & memory] even read a post by the Evil Hat gentlemen; and couldn't get into the Dresden Files books. :) )

They should've offered an actual evil hat of some sort.

Agamon

Adventurer
Okay, to be pedantic, I'm taking issue with calling that stuff 'swag', a generally undesirable term meaing "stuff we all get" (among other things). Most of those donations are freakin' awesome, plus getting to sit at their table? Sweet. I gots to get me to Indy next year...

Remove ads