• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ennies w/Necromancer and Free Judges Guild Products!

Orcus

First Post
As many ofyou know, the Ennies are doing a promotion and are auctioning off seats at the Ennie awards with different game companies. Here is the ebay auction for Necromancer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5228018057

But what you might not know about is the tons of other cool things we are giving to the person who wins the bid.

In addition to getting to sit with us at the awards, the winner of the auction also gets:

A free autographed copy of The Wilderlands Boxed Set, the City State of the Invincible Overlord, Caverns of Thracia and the Player's Guide to the Wilderlands!!!!! All of which will be signed by Bill and I and most likely also signed by Bob Bledsaw (presuming something doesnt keep him from attending the show). That's like $200 worth of game books.

Plus, the proceeds from the bid go to a good cause.

So think about it:

1. Ennies
2. Hang with Bill and Clark
3. Fame, notoriety and eternal GenCon coolness
4. Plus a ton of Judges Guild swag you can't get anywhere else that is signed by us!

If you are going to the show anyway, and were picking up a copy of the Boxed Set anyway, you really should bid on this. Cause if you win, you get your boxed set plus all the other stuff and you get to hang with us and at the ENnies.

Plus, if Necro wins anything, we will bring you up on the podium with us if you want!

We are talking GenCon immortality here, folks!

Plus, we will most likely get you laid :) (female gamers included! :) We are Necro p-i-m-p PIMPS!)

Now go bid on that Necro table!!!

Clark

Ghostwind

First Post
Very cool offer, Clark. I just might bid if you don't mind someone that works for the "competition" so to speak sitting with you. ;)

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
The bid is currently at $151.07, and is thus far the highest bid for an individual seat at a publisher's table.

Of course, Malhavoc's 2 seats raised $201, but I'm sure nobody thinks less of Clark for it. It's not the size of the bid that matters, honest.

;)

Orcus

First Post
So what you are saying is that my one is the biggest. That's fine with me :) I;ve got the biggest one. I've always known that. Monte has to put two together to be bigger than my one :) I'll have to talk to Monte about that. Besides, mine can always still grow even bigger. Monte's one is stuck at only that big.

Bottom line: mine is bigger than Monte's!

Orcus

First Post
And mine just keeps getting bigger.

(this is too much fun ;) )

Come on, bid! About $200 in game books, signed, plus we'll take you on the podium if we win.

And, most of all, you will have endless bragging rights over all your friends and total GenCon immortality.

Clark

Orcus

First Post
Think of it as an investment in your gaming future. :)

Besides, you'd spend more than that on products anyway. And heck, if you already had a few of the things we were giving away, we'd let you pick different books of ours that you could have instead.

Clark

Remove ads