ENP at UKGE

1AE34057-BDFE-43A4-A641-AF8A557AF0C3.jpeg
fcf85b03-5fd3-49ca-9de4-f4d1fea0df91-jpeg.250147
6A1F4743-D319-4EF1-A6F0-C315B9EACA4F.jpeg

6CF25968-DAFB-4DBC-9C62-67881CE145EC.jpeg

TheSword

Legend
I really did want to be there. Particularly as I live about 20 minutes away. Unfortunately had to work.

I hope it went well! The stand looks great.

TwiceBorn2

Adventurer
Cool!

What are the odds that the Level Up books will make it into North American (read: Canadian) retail? Or be available through Amazon, even (not my preferred choice)?

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Cool!

What are the odds that the Level Up books will make it into North American (read: Canadian) retail? Or be available through Amazon, even (not my preferred choice)?
I can say that I got my email from the fulfillment company that my Kickstarter copies are ON THE TRUCK to me, and I may even recieve next week. So hype!

But who knows if they are going to release copies into the 3-tier system (manufacturer -> distributor -> retailer)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The books are currently in U.K. distribution (as in Asmodee placed a large order which we’ve shipped). We’re talking to US distributors but the best way to make sure your FLGS gets them is to ask them to get it in — they can ask their distributor to stock it or order directly from us.

Of course you can also buy them directly from our website (it’s preorder right now but will be regular order very soon). We have warehouses with stock in the U.K. and US.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads