• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise 10-22-04

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Enterprise - "Home"

Trip goes with T'Pol to the planet Vulcan to meet her mother, T'Les (Joanna Cassidy), but when T'Pol reconsiders marriage to her former fiance, he questions their relationship.

Cast: Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, John Billingsley.

Guest(s): Vaughn Armstrong as Admiral Maxwell Forrest, Jim Fitzpatrick as Commander Williams, Gary Graham as Vulcan Ambassador Soval, Michael Reilly Burke as Koss, Ada Maris as Captain Erika Hernandez, Joanna Cassidy as T'Les, Joe Chrest as Bar Patron, and Jack Donner as Vulcan Priest (who played Romulan Subcommander Tal in TOS!).

Allan Kroeker ("Enterprise" (2001) TV Series episodes - 1.03 "Fight or Flight", 1.18 "Rogue Planet", 1.26 "Shockwave: Part 1", 2.01 "Shockwave: Part 2", 2.17 "Canamar", 2.26 "Expanse, The", 3.01 "Xindi, The", 3.18 "Azati Prime", 3.24 "Zero Hour", 4.01 "Storm Front: Part 1" and4.03 "Home") directs this episode (double check this director's resume) and Mike Sussman ("Enterprise" (2001) TV Series - (story) 3.17 "Hatchery", (teleplay) 1.04 "Strange New World", (teleplay) 1.14 "Shadows of P'Jem", (teleplay) 1.17 "Fusion", (teleplay) 1.21 "Detained", (teleplay) 2.25 "Bounty", (teleplay) 3.14 "Strategem", (writer) 1.09 "Civilization", (writer) 2.04 "Dead Stop", (writer) 2.12 "Catwalk, The", (writer) 2.16 "Future Tense", (writer) 2.23 "Regeneration", (writer) 3.02 "Anomaly", (writer) 3.08 "Twilight", (writer) 3.21 "E²", (writer) 4.03 "Home", and (still to come) (writer) 4.06 "Augments, The") puts his pen to paper.

They finally get back from space and they want to be sitting in a tree? K-I-S-S-I-N-G? :p

Orius

Legend
This might be a good one, we'll get a chance to see some more of Vulcan. I mean Star Trek's been around for nearly 40 years, yet how many times have we really seen much of Vulcan? Here's a good opportunity for them to do some fleshing out, unless they use it as an excuse to do some major retconning. Also, according to the information Mark listed, this was written by Mike Sussman, and I liked most of the episodes that are credited to him, so I'm thinking that this episode might be good too.

driver8

First Post
This was the first ST Enterprise ep Ive watched in a season and a half. Im actually giving the Cotto reboot a chance. I expected a character driven ep, and I have to say I liked it.

It did remind me faintly of the TNG episode "Family" ( http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-137/epid-19062/ ) where the crew recovers after a trauma. And soap opera aside it did lay the groundwork for future storylines: T'pols relationship, Archers change in character, and xenphobia on Earth.

I do have to say Vulcan looked vaguely liked a nice Arizona retirement community. Isnt Vulcan it supposed to be a harsh desert with a bright red sun? T'Pol was in capri pants for cripes sake :)

Maybe it'll get better. /shrug

Last edited:

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
I thought this weeks episode was okay, but next week's episode is actually very good. I considered the Spiner appearance a publicity stunt but I actually enjoyed watching him as Sung. I'll just wait till next week totalk about it though. (It is nice to work for the media sometimes...)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Crothian said:
Dude, bring a copy of it home for your friends!! :D
Crothian...did you make a bet with PC, and the results were the changing of your avatar and personal signature? It just dawn on me.

So...'Home', was it homely enough? ;)

Crothian

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
Crothian...did you make a bet with PC, and the results were the changing of your avatar and personal signature? It just dawn on me.

Nope no bet. I insulted his beloved Red Sox and now I'm paying the price. :cool:

Remove ads