• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enworld Free Portrait or Art Request Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm starting this up again, as I thought it was a good idea that unfortunately didn't last. It's a great place for people looking for a free picture to find an artist willing to draw one.

People who are looking for a free portrait of a character can post here with a description of a character. Give as little or as much detail as you want. Or if you need a piece of art beyond just a character, ask as well.

Artists willing and interested in doing free requests can answer here and take up these requests.

Requesters should remember that the artists are doing this for free, so there is no need to turn someone down, or to rush them to finish. It may not be the style you're looking for, but it's a free picture, potentially by an artist who might normally charge for a character portrait.

Artists should look at this as an opportunity to make friends in the community and get their name out. Their art will be on display here for all to see, and they can get feedback from the community as well. This should also be an easy place to find requests if you're looking to do a few.

Above all, please keep this thread civil.

Thanks to all the artists who poke there head in here.

Bront

The man with the probe
My request.

Name: Kitrina ir'Danyl
Class: Noble 2/Sorceress 1
Race: Drakontos (Gold)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 168lb
Eyes: Blue, with a hint of gold.
Hair: Golden Blonde
Skin: Deep Golden Tan

Kitrina is strikingly beautiful with a tall, shapely figure, and striking features. Her golden blonde hair is long, but often styled in some manor. Her Blue eyes seem to have a hint of gold in them as well, and her deep golden tan speaks of years under the sun despite spending most of her time indoors. Her clothing is always of the highest quality, tailored specifically for her, and in the height of current fashion.

Kitrina in her Blue Dress:
Katrina is dressed in a royal blue dress that sets off her eyes as the deep blue pools sparkle with flecks of gold. Her golden blond hair is tied up in an elegent fashion, leaving only the jacket to cover her shoulders. The jacket is tightened around her waste and parts just below the dress line, where her clevage is amplified by the dresses cut. The somewhat shorter dress ends just above her knees, accent her long golden tanned legs.

You don't have to draw her in the blue dress, that's just a secondary description of her.

About the Drakontos race.
Nonlethalforce said:
Physical description:
Drakontai appear as normal humans, their draconic heritage is buried deep in their otherwise human genetic make-up. Most live in and among humans and it is quite possible that a drakontos is not aware of his special heritage. In this case, however, the drakontos still benefits from his Draconic Heritage, it is merely viewed as special knack for a particular type of task. A typical male drakontos stands just over 6' tall and weighs about 200 lbs. The typical female stands about 5'10" and weighs 160 lbs. However, the range of drakontai heights is between 5'4" to 6'8" and ranging between 110 lbs and 275 lbs. A Drakontos reaches adulthood at 75 years, middle age at 175, old age at 275, venerable age at 375, and the oldest Drakontos to ever live was 775 years old. This extended life span can cause problems from Drakontai who are unaware of their heritage and who live among normal humans.
The hair of a Drakontos often takes on highlights of their Heritage, but the base color remains a typical shade for a human. In addition to the hair, a Drakontos has a 90% chance that one eye is the same color as their Heritage Dragon and a 60% chance that both eyes are the same color of their Heritage. This means that it is possible for a fair number of Drakontai to have different colored eyes and to experience eye color change over the course of their lives. Any Drakontos whose eye or eyes match their Heritage Dragon also experiences the same color change as the Heritage Dragon. The change is very slow and gradual, however, because the Drakontai are blessed with long lives. This physical effect with the eyes may also make it difficult for a Drakontos who is unaware of his heritage and living among normal human beings.

Thanks to any artist willing to take this up :)

Gospog

First Post
If you feel like it...

...I'd certainly appreciate any artwork of my character, Tharag.

Tharag is a large half-orc. Barbarian 1/Druid 9.

He is definitely more orc than human and wears purple pants. His only weapon is a giant log banded in iron (a greatclub).

Tharag is rarely seen without his animal companion, Buggy Bear, a large Albadian Battle Cat. (the setting is Scarred lands).

He is usually smiling, if that helps.

Here is a custom mini that I made for Tharag.
http://home.comcast.net/~gospog/tharag.html
http://home.comcast.net/~gospog/tharag21.jpg

I'd love to see any artists' interpretation of this character.

Thanks.

-Tom

Last edited:

terrainmonkey

First Post
okay, perhaps you could do a couple for my players in the current campaign i am running.

1. a swashbuckler rogue, kind of italian features, with a close cropped beard and mustache goatee type of thing. long jacket, short sword and dagger two handed fighter combo. the short sword has a gold handled crossguard and handguard with a dragon like filligree pattern on it, and runes up the side. he wears a foppish hat with a peacock feather in it. any feather iwll do though. white puffy shirt, leather pants and boots

2. elf fighter barbarian type. woodsman in leather and hide armor. carries a long sword and composite bow. nothing dramatic or special thought. typical wild elf fighter type

3. sorcerer druid female. the wife of character 2. she has a wolf. typical phb druid type with a tattoo of a dragon on her left cheek

4. knight, full plate armor, with the holy symbol of a black fist on his breastplate. long flowing cloak, on a white celestial heavy warhorse. this horse is grand, and a majestic steed. there is something special about it, but the PC doesn't know it yet. usually it's eyes glow bright blue and it seems to instinctively know what the knight wants it to do. think a wilbur type of animal.

i hope i've given you enought to go on here, and if you need any more infor, let me know.
thanks.
oh, and if you want a map or something, perhaps we can trade off.

jharn

First Post
I would like to see if I can get some portraits made for the Party in a current campaign.

1 Magister
T'olar J'harn is a Battle Mage who wears a dark blue breastplate with greaves to match. He traditionally wears Black or dark green leathers underneath is Breastplate and Dark Blue Cloak. T'olar is medium tall for a human and rather buff for a mage but he always carries he heavy staff which is inlaid with black adamatine metal and banded on each in with in metal strips. His Shadow Dog familiar is never for from his side.

2 Archer
Ne'elia is woman that is even more beautiful than most of the elves of her kind, being small for an elf, she always carries with her her trusty crossbows which are just as deadly as she is beautiful. Her animal companion is a Giant Dragonfly.

3 Red
All Verrics thinks that they created magic, and Vassa Xan is no exception. Being dark maroon of skin, slight of build he enjoys showing his skills as an elemental Wizard. He caries his Mages blad-Staff with and like all verrics tend to wear Dark Red, Maroon, and Dark Gray clothing.

4 Pikes
Ha'Avin is an extrodinary Elven fighter, he wears Full Elven Half-Plate but weilds a Halbard with extreem(read deadly) effectiveness. His armor and cloak is dark green and his light warhorse's barding matches his own elven style. It is said that he has never lost a fight, and has only been wounded once or twice in his life. But we know that he was sorely bested mone than once by .....

5 lady
Eure Mapan is large for a human, And when we say large, we mean HUGE, add to the fact that she is stronger than most men would hope to dream to be. She wears Full Plate armor, even if it is a little rusty, an carries a Large Shield and War Mace. Her WarHorse had to be extra large just to carry her around.

6 Thief.
Crismon Pilksi is a thief what can we say about that, he wears black and dark browns under his black cloak, and carries a short bow over his shoulder alongside his knapsack that he seems entirely too protective over. He's weapon of choice is the whip-chain. Although we know that he carries two Daggers on him. He is the only shaved dwarf that we know and he keeps us in our share of trouble.

7 Preacher
Hamon Daz is cleric, of what god we just don't know, but he wears a circular holy symbol of sworls over his Brown armor and white cloak(trimmed in brown). We like to think that clerics tend to be on the good side but Hamon Daz's mouth always seem to get us in trouble, if he wasn't so funny we would have rid our selves of him long ago. But that smile........

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads