Enworld Map

hafrogman

Adventurer
penance said:
now, how do I email a guy that is sorta close to where I am?

1) Hope he uses the same username in both places
2) Top of the page, "Miscellaneous Links" toolbar
3) Members List
4) Find username in the list and click on it
5) Hope that they have a functional, current e-mail address linked to their account.

GreatLemur

Explorer
Hey, this thing is pretty great. Every community on the Internet is pushing its Frappr map on people, but this is the first one I actually felt like putting myself on. And, wow, there actually seem to be other EN Worlders in the Chicago area! Rock! This was a damned good idea.

Also, I figure the best way to make sure people can contact you is by putting your email address in your "shout" thing. That way, nobody has to go looking you up on EN World and hoping you used the same name in both places.

Last edited:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
GreatLemur said:
Hey, this thing is pretty great. Every community on the Internet is pushing its Frappr map on people, but this is the first one I actually felt like putting myself on.
The only other time I put myself on a Frappr map I saw an increase in spam for a while; hopefully this is no longer the case as I just put myself on the EnWorld map as well, so far the only pin on Vancouver Island...

Lanefan

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
enworld map

is it possible to move the dot from where it shows to the particular neighbor hood?

Killerdm1

First Post
RPGBOMB.com

MavrickWeirdo said:
Someone has started an Enworld Map so you can see if other ENworlders live in their area.

Another great resource for meeting players in your area is rpgbomb.com. It is a social networking site for gamers where you can create a profile, sub profiles, groups, blogs, and forums. It’s a great way to meet new players and post the current affairs of you games.
We created the site to help support the gaming community and have just entered our “Open Beta” stage. Give us a look if you have a chance.

Remove ads