• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld problems

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Besides the slowness I've seen lately (which seemingly comes and goes), I'm experiencing something I've never seen before.

Today, I've been "kicked out" of the site a few times- once while composing a response to a thread.

I don't mean a Mod banned me- I mean that I was logged in just fine one second, and logged out another...without me doing anything besides trying to get to another screen.

Seeker95

First Post
Firefox?

Have you upgraded to the newest Firefox browser?
(Are you using Firefox?)

If so, this might be related to what I experience at work. When I open multiple windows to the same URL environment, and then close one of them, it clears the cookies for both -- including the one I still have open.

This does not happen when I use open tabs instead of open windows.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Its happened to me on both a Mac running Firefox and Safari and a Dell running IE.

It happens when I'm trying to post- I hit "Submit Reply" and *poof* I get the login screen instead...and lose all of my posted data.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads