• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EnWorlders at Origins?

Ryan Koppenhaver

First Post
Keeper of Secrets, I'm signed up to play in "The Golden Man" on Saturday. It'll be my first CoC game. I can't wait!

I'll probably show up at the dinner on Sat, with 1d4-1 friends.

mzsylver

Explorer
shaylon said:
About the restaurants mentioned...

Buca di Beppo is an italian place with "family" size dishes and large tables. It might be your best bet.

Dude. This restaurant rocks. Try their extreme garlic bread stuff. I have forgotten what it's called. Their chicken with lemon is also fabulous (and I usually hate chicken)!

I will be absorbed by the RPGA for the whole time except for late night drinking.

Also, everyone go to the Reaper Minis booth (my friend made me say that).

pogre

Legend
Eridanis said:
Count me in, along with my wife, my brother and my three-year-old (who's very excited about getting new dice for herself and Mommy).

Let me know how it goes with your young one. I'm thinking of taking my son who will be 6 next year.

derbacher

Explorer
I'm out the door in five monutes. Day of Courage awaits. Hope to meet some of you there.

(Don't bother replying, I won't see this again until Sunday night! :lol:

ashockney

First Post
IronWolf said:
Okay, here is the meetup plan for those interested and able to make it.

Who: En Worlders and your friends
What: Dinner (and drinks for those so inclined)
When: Saturday, July 2nd @ 6:30pm-ish
Where: Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant

Oh, I am there, and it is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!

The weather forecast from our local meteorologist, Chris Bradley, indicates it will be hot (humid) low 80's with a chance for off/on thunderstorms through the weekend.

The weather in the convention center will be cool and air conditioned, with almost no chance of standing in line next to someone who showered! Including me!

Biggus - local places to eat, parking will be a bit of a bear if you're unfamiliar with the area, and you want it to be near the convention center. If you want to take it on yourself to go somewhere to make it easy, then drive up to Lennox (right up 315), and there are a couple of great places to eat in that area (Champps, Don Pablo's, etc.) with ample parking. If you're staying close to downtown either eat in the Arena District (meaning Dad will have to pay to park somewhere, following the parking signs), or meet in the Short North (just north of the convention center). If you go up to the Short North, your Dad can park at Goodale Park (to the west of High Street), or in the cramped parking behind many of the restaurants up and down High St there. There are literally dozens of restaurants to choose from in a 3 mile radius. My choices: high end: Martini's (Arena), Red Snapper Grill (Short North), Mid: Press Grill (Short North), Buca Di Beppo (Arena), Cheap: Chipotle (Arena), Mack's (Short North).

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
pogre said:
Let me know how it goes with your young one. I'm thinking of taking my son who will be 6 next year.

I will. Luckily, she is well-tempered, and since there will be dice and games around, I'm sure she'll be in heaven... for a few hours, at least. :)

I'll try to remember to bring some markers and labels with me to dinner for nametags; I would have tried to whip up something better-looking, but I just started my new job three days ago, and I haven't had a moment to think for several weeks!

Insight

Adventurer
So, I really want to try to get in some extra games this weekend outside of the 8 sessions I am already running, and I'd like to try to find some games with some of you. Here's my schedule. Let me know if you think there's anything worthwhile you'll be playing in outside these times.

THUR
11-1 Skull & Bones Demo
2-4 Skull & Bones Demo

FRI
11-1 Skull & Bones Demo
2-4 Skull & Bones Demo

SAT
11-1 Skull & Bones Demo
2-4 Skull & Bones Demo

SUN
11-1 Skull & Bones Demo
2-4 Skull & Bones Demo

Anyone noticing a pattern here? Hey, I'm pimping my own stuff at least!

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Good time today on the Press front. Got to say hey to Monte at a writers panel. Interviewed a few folks and said hey to the White Wolf gang. Also picked up Exaulted 0. Busy Busy Busy!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads