• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENworlders: Want a World of Warcraft Beta Account?

Pants

First Post
ProtectTheInnocent said:
I can only pick 6 of you out of 24, give me a break!
Did I mention that large amounts of money, gaming books, and dice will be given up to you should I get in the beta
:p

I'm not above bribery ;)

Flyspeck23

First Post
Pants said:
Did I mention that large amounts of money, gaming books, and dice will be given up to you should I get in the beta
:p

I'm not above bribery ;)

And I'm not above flooding the database with pointless images. Is that a challenge?

(Not a death thread.)

Pants

First Post
Flyspeck23 said:
And I'm not above flooding the database with pointless images. Is that a challenge?
You don't want to challenge my thread kung-fu! My pointlessness will defeat yours! ;)

Boojum

First Post
Flyspeck23 said:

And, um . . . You see that flail in my picture? I'm not above coming over and using it to break [rolls a 3 on an Intimidate check] . . . some crockery or something, I guess. :p

Okay, that was not easy... :D

I really wish I had enough slots to give everybody an account. :( Though if any of our friends across the ocean are reading this, we did just open signups for the European beta on our website. (www.blizzard.com)

The good news is that I had more slots available then I thought
The bad news is that only one of you had a "Community Supporter" account.
The good news is that means that I'm going to spread the extra accounts around...

So instead of 3 people getting accounts, there will be 7. :D

And, in no particular order, the winners are...

In the "He likes to handle a goat skull and inanimate objects talk to him, dear gawd we must keep this man off the streets" category... goes to Boojum.

In the "this guy is too clever to be having so much time on his hands" category... Flyspeck23 (Your "Know no Limit" picture is now my desktop wallpaper. :D )

In the "I feel your pain" category, it's... Moleculo.

In the "I'm running out of clever things to say about these entries" category, ... it's these 4 guys...

Kaodi
Bottled Imp
Phasmus
ConnorSB (Who had something clever written about him, but somehow it went missing when I edited and I don't remember what is was now... :p)

Thank you very much for those of you who posted. I really enjoyed your entries. :)

If any of y'all are on the PVP server as Alliance, you can say "Hi" to the Gnome Warlock "Regan", or if you're Horde on PVP you can say "Hi" to the Undead Rogue "Blackleaf".

The following information from each of the winners:
First and Last Name
Valid Email address

Which is going to be difficult since none of us are community supporters so we can't PM each other... And they've disabled the "send this person an email" link in the member profiles...

How would you like to deal with this?

Last edited:

Phasmus

First Post
Huzzah and many thanks!

If you send an e-mail to me at phasmid@yahoo.com I will reply with the relevant contact information.

I assume you don't want your primary e-mail address out in public, but if you let me know what your e-mail provider is, it may reduce the risk of someone else posing as you to collect my data. (Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.)

Boojum

First Post
ProtectTheInnocent said:
Honerable Mention, in the "He likes to handle a goat skull and inanimate objects talk to him, dear gawd we must keep this man off the streets" category... goes to Boojum.

Hey! That's a dragon skull! See the big fangs and the extra horns? If I'm going to be kept off the streets, I demand that it at least be for the right reasons. ;)

Seriously, though, congratulations to all the winners. I really enjoyed reading the other entries, especially Kaodi's and Phasmus'.

I am curious, though, who are the two phantom winners? Supposedly 7 accounts are being given out, but unless I am miscounting, there are only 5 names in the "winners" section. I think Flyspeck is actually a community supporter (or at least he has a custom title), so he should be getting one of the extra ones, but I don't see who the other one would go to (I ask partially out of pure curiosity and partly out of the forlorn but persistent hope that if there are more slots than winners, my "honorable mention" might get upgraded).

Regardless, I had fun with the contest, and it got me to mess around and learn a few basic features of Photoshop. Thanks for putting it on.

Dave Turner

First Post
Congrats to all the winners! I actually registered as a community supporter between the time I entered the contest and the judgment. I wonder about the "phantom 2" winners that Boojum mentions as well. /innocently whistles ;)

Remove ads