• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Level Adventures (Where the Heck Are They?)

Kaji

First Post
My group is looking to get into Epic levels, but we are having trouble due to the lack of published material on the subject. We would like to hack apart some Epic modules to fit our campaign (cause we are lazy, but we have money :D )
but there is almost nothing available. I checked out http://www.paladinpgm.com/wyrm/ ( a really great site and idea, check it out) that has as much published content listed as possible, and there are only 2 Epic level modules. Yuck. Does anybody know of a source I'm missing? We arlready know about Redshore and the Storm Giant King...

Silveras

First Post
Kaji said:
My group is looking to get into Epic levels, but we are having trouble due to the lack of published material on the subject. We would like to hack apart some Epic modules to fit our campaign (cause we are lazy, but we have money :D )
but there is almost nothing available. I checked out http://www.paladinpgm.com/wyrm/ ( a really great site and idea, check it out) that has as much published content listed as possible, and there are only 2 Epic level modules. Yuck. Does anybody know of a source I'm missing? We arlready know about Redshore and the Storm Giant King...

Up until about a week ago, the Epic material was "Closed Content", meaning only Wizards of the Coast could use it (except for some of the basics in the 3.5 SRD, PH, and DMG). Generally speaking, there are no Epic modules (using Epic Handbook rules) to find.

Now that the Epic Handbook material has been released in the SRD, you may start to see some Epic adventures, but it is likely to still be at least a few months.

Kaji

First Post
Well, that explains that. I appreciate the tip, and I hope you're right and I start to see some content soon. It'll make my life a whole lot easier...

Remove ads