Epic Level Starting Money

I was wondering if anyone had extrapolated "Table 1-23: Starting Equipment for PCs Above 20th Level" (ELH p. 23) for levels higher than 40th. The best I could come up with was that it appears the increase goes up by 200,000 GP every third level, but I'm not sure if this increment should change after 40th level because the pattern is pretty wonky, if not nonexistent.

Last edited:

Ashardalon

First Post
I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the book, it is stated or at least implied that the increase should be 10%. Don't have the book in front of me at the moment, though...

Pax

Banned
Banned
ELH page 121-122 deals with treasure for an Epic encounter. The Sidebar (and the table) on ELH122 discusses treasure influxes in reasonable detail.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I think I posted a list a couple of months ago. Since you're a community supporter, you can search it, i haven't saved it locally on my HDs.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Yes, as it is: I have saved the Link given there. The html is in the zip down there.

Attachments

• levels1-200.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 102

Buddha the DM

Explorer
KaeYoss said:
Yes, as it is: I have saved the Link given there. The html is in the zip down there.

You are all welcome for that file. I suppose that I'll have to post it back to my page now since it seems people are looking for the information.

Buddha the DM

Explorer
I have the xp/gold chart plotted all the way out to level 65,536 and at that level is the following info:

Level: 65,536
Xp: 2,147,450,880,000
Gold: 214,578,008,800,000

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Buddha the DM said:
I have the xp/gold chart plotted all the way out to level 65,536 and at that level is the following info:

Level: 65,536
Xp: 2,147,450,880,000
Gold: 214,578,008,800,000

I ever wanted to see how a 65536th-level character looks like :D

Buddha the DM

Explorer
Thought that you might like that.

BTW, I have put that XP/Gold table back up with an added bonus for everyone. It no longer covers Levels 1 to 200, but it covers Levels 1 to 500. ENJOY!

Remove ads