EPIC M&M: Issue 7 (IC)

Velmont

First Post
As soon as the signal is given, Jay prepare himself to shoot at the first sign of hostility from any Split.

OOC: Ready action: Jay will shoot the first Split to attack with a single fatigue shot.

Calinon

First Post
Morgentaller District
Once X12 is free, Felicia guides you up from the basement and to the front door of the house. She seems rather cheerful. Once the door swings open, you both see Captain Majors standing at the gate, talking on a cell phone. She looks over at you as you exit.

"I can take you to EPIC Headquarters," she says without emotion. "Captain Carmella Majors," she says into her phone.

At the park
You have gained surprise. Here's your initiative order.

Fenris 28, Speed Demon 24, Jay 23, Neutron 21, Metal Mistress 20, Dara 19, Velocity Girl 18, Kitten 17, Split 15, Johan (duplicator) 15, Cosmo 14, Johan (smart) 14, Mantis 13, Vibro 12, Loki 10, Split (B) 9, Robots 8, Rebound 4

Metal Mistress' surprise round is ordering the surrendor; Jay has refocussed. Fenris and Neutron can declare their surprise round actions.

Metal Mistress
You have just finished demaning Split's surrender when there is a beep on your earpiece and ARIS speaks to you.

"Metal Mistress, there is an incoming call from Captain Carmella Majors of MTAC. She has requested to be transferred directly to you. Do you wish me to transfer the call?"

Agamon

Adventurer
Sanjay smiles. "Don't worry, babe, I doubt he's going to give up without a fight."

Once Michelle gives the surrender order, Sanjay looks over at hovership, and concentrates on disabling that.

OOC: Transmutation +8, directed at the hover ship, transmuting as much of it as possible to liquid caramal (to gum up whatever isn't transmuted).

Gideon

First Post
Fenris, 5/5 HP, healthy

My job is protect Cosmo, so here I sit and stay until something is close enough to rip apart. Fenris thinks to himself.

OOC: I think I already shape-shifted but if not then I do that now. Wait till something notices Cosmo and me or is within 30'.

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
"Metal Mistress, there is an incoming call from Captain Carmella Majors of MTAC. She has requested to be transferred directly to you. Do you wish me to transfer the call?"[/FONT]

"Uh, kind of busy right now ARIS, unless the world is about to implode its going to have to wait." Michelle replies, never taking her eyes off of Split.

Deva

First Post
Lynn: 4/5; OK

Making sure that she has her dufflebag, and everything that had been inside, she'll help X12 if he needs it. Upon hearing the offer from Captain Majors, she forwns slightly and turns to X12 and speaks in whispered tones though doesn't doubt that Majors can hear her. "If you would prefer finding our own way, I should have enough cash for a taxi. If, however, you will trust her I will abide by your decision. I leave this up to you."

Mordane76

First Post
Uncertain, X12 hangs his head a little. "Sure - it will save us the time looking for a cab. The school elders will be already be upset that I've been gone this long," X12 mutters.

Remove ads