• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

epic master transmogrifist?

Rkhet

First Post
does anyone have the epic progression for master transmogrifist? The WoTC website says that it is in the PGtF, but I've looked through mine and it's not there.

Thanee

First Post
Maybe like this?

11th - Additional favored shape, +1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class
12th - Battle mastery +8, +1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class
13th - Additional favored shape
14th - Bonus feat, +1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class
15th - Additional favored shape, Battle mastery +10, +1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class
16th -
17th - Additional favored shape, +1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class
18th - Battle mastery +12, bonus feat, +1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class
19th - Additional favored shape
20th - +1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class

Bye
Thanee

Krafen

First Post
Thanee's progression looks about right to me. I would change the bonus feat to 1/5 levels, though. That epic progression gets more abilites than most.

Thanee

First Post
Krafen said:
I would change the bonus feat to 1/5 levels, though. That epic progression gets more abilites than most.

I have been looking at the ones from the DMG, and some of them get even more and 1 feat per 4 levels, and none of those - apart from the quite debatable Mystic Theurge - get less than 1/4 levels.

Admittedly, battle mastery is pretty strong. Maybe it would be reasonable to cut that down to a cumulative +1 at epic levels.

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads