• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Radiant Servant of Pelor

Bernardus

First Post
Does anybody know if there is a WotC official post for the epic progression for the Prestige Class Radiant Servant of Pelor (from Complete Divine)??

moritheil

First Post
Bernardus said:
Does anybody know if there is a WotC official post for the epic progression for the Prestige Class Radiant Servant of Pelor (from Complete Divine)??

WOTC's solution for taking more than 10 levels in a PrC is basically, "Ask your DM what he or she is willing to allow." There was an article about it, but I do not think it specifically mentioned this PrC.

Bernardus

First Post
moritheil said:
WOTC's solution for taking more than 10 levels in a PrC is basically, "Ask your DM what he or she is willing to allow." There was an article about it, but I do not think it specifically mentioned this PrC.

Thnx for the info.
Always we discuss our choices when changing something to our characters.
In this way we know if the group agrees with the choice our choices you take.

In the Complete Divine there is a chapter about Epic progression rules for the classes/prestige classes within the book. But in most cases there is an official list/table for the progression of a prestige class beyond 10th level. I was wondering if there is one for the Radiant Servant of Pelor.

If I use the rules for epic progression I probably will be able to create a progression table for the prestige class. But like I said I was wondering if there is an official one.

Gr.

Bernardus

the Jester

Legend
Bernardus said:
But in most cases there is an official list/table for the progression of a prestige class beyond 10th level. I was wondering if there is one for the Radiant Servant of Pelor.

I've only ever seen the official epic progressions for the dmg prcs and a handful of others on the WotC website. I think you're prolly on your own.

Are you sure you wanna play a rsoP? :eek:

Bernardus

First Post
the Jester said:
I've only ever seen the official epic progressions for the dmg prcs and a handful of others on the WotC website. I think you're prolly on your own.

Are you sure you wanna play a rsoP? :eek:

Yeah why not??
Please enlighten me.

Gr.

Bernardus

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Muaythaidaddy said:
I, for one, really like the Radiant Servant of Pelor prestige class.
Good bang for your buck, among other things. Probably too good, for that matter. Also, neat concept/style.

Remove ads