• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Epic] The decandent state of the leShay

Chroma

Explorer
I really like the concept of the leShay, they remind me of Cherryh's qual or the Melniboneans, and I'm thinking of using them in the distant future when my players eventually reach Epic levels. I have a question though.

In their monster entry, their advancement is listed as "none", but in part of their description (specifically in the description of leShay weaponry) it speaks about them changing from class to class. As they stand, I believe they are just very high HD fey without any class levels and with no advancement, how do they go class to class?

Obviously one can just add class levels to them, but I was curious as to what the actual intent was to designate their advancement that way.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
As there is a leShay NPC elsewhere in the book with character class levels (in Union? in the sample adventure?), my take is that the entry is actually an erratum, to be replaced with "by character class."

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I liked the look of them as well. In fact, if I ever get to a sufficiently high level (or a very generous DM!) I'd like to play one as a character...:D

Katerek

Iconic Gnoll
I found the leShay interesting as well.

In fact I use them as the Elder Elves that Bruce Cordell used to refer to in his 2nd Ed modules.

Remove ads