Episode II Coming to IMAX Theaters

Holy Bovine

First Post
Cool! We have an IMAX in London so hopefully they will get it (its rather small seating wise so may not be able to afford it). I'm going to our discount theater tonight to watch Attack of the Clones (only $2.50!!).

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
It was supposed to have been built in Schenectady, NY. I'm not certain why it never happened, but if I were to guess it was the decision of some stupid polotician.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Well, I know there's one in Syracuse, which is only an hour and half away from Binghamton.

Even so, I certainly wouldn't pay to see Episode II on IMAX - there's much better movies suited to the format...

Wolf72

Explorer
Psychotic Dreamer said:
It was supposed to have been built in Schenectady, NY. I'm not certain why it never happened, but if I were to guess it was the decision of some stupid polotician.

I live in watervliet (just a few miles away) ... I don't think schenactady would be a good location ... it's a kind of scary place, especially at night

there's an IMAX in Middletown isn't there?

Last edited:

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
Wolf72 said:

I live in watervliet (just a few miles away) ... I don't think schenactady would be a good location ... it's a kind of scary place, especially at night

I never thought it was too bad... Oh well such is life...

there's an IMAX in Middletown isn't there?

I honestly have no idea if there is or isn't.

Welverin

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
Well, I know there's one in Syracuse, which is only an hour and half away from Binghamton.

Unfortunately that's rather far for those of us on the opposite side of Albany. Middletown is farther away than I?d be willing to go as well.

Is there a list of IMAX theaters any where?

Welverin

First Post
Wormwood said:
With a screen that large, I'll have to bring a second bag of tomatoes.

And a friend to help you throw them or one of those mechanical ball shooting things for tennis or baseball.

Remove ads