• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Equivalent Exchange--Episode 2: Blood is Thicker

Festy_Dog

First Post
Selim carefully looks at the hallway floor in the vicinity of the secret door, looking for tracks in the dust which may indicate the direction they should take if the suspect set foot in this hallway.

[ooc: Merry Christmas all! :D]

Raylis

First Post
Elysia frowns "It doesn't look like anyone has been down here...what's that?" She starts down the left, dagger at the ready.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Selim stops analysing the floor and follows Elysia.

"I am far from deaf or blind, but these consistant instances of me failing to detect what others do is beginning to trouble me," the soldier admits as he follows his acquaintance.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Selim kneels down beside the hole, holding the lantern over it to get a better look at how deep it is and what lies at the bottom.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The hole extends downards quite a ways, perhaps twenty or thirty feet into what appears to be a sub-basement of some sorts, filled with empty barred cells.*

Raylis

First Post
Elysia looks down the hole, chewing her lip, "One of use could climb down there and see if there's anything but cells down there."

Remove ads