Equivalent Exchange--Episode 2: Blood is Thicker

Festy_Dog

First Post
"You have my thanks," Selim nods respectfully (or salutes if it's a superior officer) before leaving for the aforementioned office.

Selim picks up his pace, he didn't want to be away for this long.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The woman stood impatiently. She would go by herself, but these others provided... cover for her activities. She must keep them on the hunt thought. "Quick! My attacker could be anywhere in there now!"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"You are quite enthusiastic to find your assailant for a victimised woman," Selim says, apparently meaning nothing more than the observation declared in his statement.

He lights the lantern and holds it in his left hand as he draws his sword with his right, then moves into the darkness with the impression it will willingly yield to the lantern's flame.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The woman smiles mysteriously as the officers remark. "My wits have cooled since you have been gone, and now I wish for him to get what is coming to him. You are an officer of justice, are you not?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I am a private of the military. Justice is a concept I try to uphold, but the military pays my salary. The two do not always go hand in hand," Selim says flatly.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The passage branches off in both directions, left or right. The wall is uneven at times, perhaps from the explosions that destroyed this place in the first place. In some places where the ceiling or wall is crumbling, and especially near the destroyed hole in the wall, there are piles of rubble lying about, and dust is thick in the air.*

(OOC: Some of you mayl have mail from me shortly too ;))

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Any recommendations?" Selim asks.

He walks a couple of meters down each branch and illuminates a short distance ahead, trying to find an indication of the suspect's passage.

"We may as well toss a coin if we cannot locate tracks or the like."

Remove ads