Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alphonse finds himself feeling an emotion that is quite rare for him. Anger. He stares at Hawkeye intensely, and finally gives a frustrated grunt. "So that's it then? You aren't even going to investigate? If you ask me it seems like the only person who would have gone to all that trouble to bring her back is someone else who was supposed to be dead... This isn't over you know, I'm going to follow it." Alphonse whirls around to leave, in a much worse mood than when he entered.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"What else is missing? The investigation is complete, Fullmetal. There is nothing more for you. All that you could do at this point is hurt someone, especially Kate," Hawkeye replies emphatically, shaking her head, as Al leaves the office.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al shakes his head. There was next to nothing known about any of this as far as he was concerned. Which meant that Hawkeye was hiding things from him, again. Supposedly for his protection of course, but he didn't need her protecting him from the truth. If only she'd see that. But no, she'd continue treating him like a kid. Expecting him to accept that "the investigation is complete" when they didn't even know who the criminal was. Though now that he thought about it, the one person he could think of who might have gone through everything he did to bring Miller back was supposed to be dead as well.

"Augh." he exclaims in frustration, startling a number of people in the hall near him. He comes to again and realizes that he hasn't moved more than a few steps from the door to Hawkeye's office. Turning around, he looks to see if there is anyone currently standing watch by the door, and if so, whether it is the same person who was there yesterday.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I assume you wish to see the files concerning this 'Crimson Elixir'?" Selim asks quietly when Al looks back at Hawkeye's office.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Of course!" Al snaps. He glares at Selim. Then his face softens as he realizes that now he's just being a jerk. "Er, sorry... Yes, I would."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Selim's one good eye blinks in what could be surprise when Al snaps at him. For the duration of Al's conversation with Hawkeye, Selim had been perplexed as to why Al would have doubted her, but perhaps it was because he didn't know Hawkeye as well as Selim did.

"Very well," the soldier replies with a nod, and begins leading the way to the library.

Dire Lemming

First Post
With Selim standing right next to him, doing anything that might not be approved of by Hawkeye was out of the question. Alphonse takes one last look at Hawkeye's door, trying to make note of just where it is in the building before following after Selim.

Remove ads