• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eric's Annual Trip down Memory Lane

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
EricNoah said:
Looking back is for sheep. You're a shark. Sharks are winners and they don't look back, 'cause they don't have necks.

I was proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks!

:)

I heard that second place around here was a set of steak knives.

talmar

First Post
Ah the memories, has it it truely been that long? :eek: :cool:

And look, Eric's still posting the underground news rumors. Has anything really changed? ;)

Here's to more years to come....

cheers.gif

qstor

Adventurer
Nail said:
I wouldn't have had nearly as much fun with 3e (and 3.5e) without this site, and without these message boards. Thanks all!

Same here!! If anyone is at GenCon Indy in the RPGA area. I'll be running my Living Greyhawk module.

Mike

nerfherder

Explorer
Ah, I remember the excitement of once managing to get a scoop put up on the front page. :)

I'd given up D&D about the time 2E came out, when I went to college, but I stumbled across ENW when I was looking for something else and got so excited over the months leading up to release that I persuaded my gaming group to give 3E a try. We still play 3E.

Cheers,
Liam

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Wow, I thought playing D&D for 20+ years made me feel old. Now I find out this site has been around for 7 years!? craziness. I don't remember how I found the site, but I remember Eric answering a lot of my questions in the FAQ. That was in either 1999 or 2000. Can't remember. 7 years later I don't even have 1,000 posts. Sad...

JoeBlank

Explorer
This place has come full circle. Now The Man himself is spreading rumors about 4e.

If you are going to bring that crap in here, start your own damn website! Leave EN World to us 3e grognards!

JVisgaitis

Explorer
EricNoah said:
Even more miniatures-centric? Check.

How does one make the game MORE miniatures centric? The only thing I could see would be for characters to have special moves like a knight in chess.

GFrantsen

First Post
4e

JVisgaitis said:
How does one make the game MORE miniatures centric? The only thing I could see would be for characters to have special moves like a knight in chess.

I can see it now - "I'm 10th level. I can finally get that move-like-a-queen feat that I've been lusting after!"

Remove ads