• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which Avatar of Eric's do you prefer?

• He is THE Dragon!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bring back the original Eric Noah.. please!

Votes: 14 66.7%

Steve Jung

Explorer
EricNoah said:
Heh.

Don't get too excited, I was just making sure the new avatars I uploaded yesterday are working ok. I still haven't settled on one yet. But I am thinking of turning this picture into an avatar:

DSC00105.JPG
It looks like a scene from a sequel to The Blair Witch Project: The ENWorld Project.

I just want to apologize to Piratecat's grandmom, and Morrus's grandmom, and my grandmom. I am so sorry! Because it was my fault. I was the one who brought them here. I was the one that said "keep the website going." I was the one who said that we were not lost. It was my fault, because it was my project. I am so scared!

Henry

Autoexreginated
johnsemlak said:
He is the Dragon! :)

Oh, I hate to highjack this thread, but any comments on my avatar?

Kent Brockman? Other than the fact that he's my least favorite Simpsons character, it's a neat one! :)

Berandor

lunatic
Least favorite Simpson character? What about... what about... meh, you're right :)

I would have taken the boss of Quick-E-Mart from India, with the line "only three questions per visit" or something :D
Or, alternatively, James Woods :)

(Seriously, Kent's alright!)

Berandor
who needs the Quick-E-Mart?

Remove ads