• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eschton [mature] IC - Calling Arabesu

Voidrazor

First Post
Shayuri: Apologies for not asking this before, is Sigil 5' stepping back, or using a move action? Casting defensively? But she can move, then blast, then use quickened Flee the Scene. Also please roll a spell penetration check. I'll move on for now, but post the results of her attack when I hear back.

The 'girl' continues the apportation fest, disappearing and reappearing atop the center of the ooze.

Arhaux moves to the position recently vacated by Serraphina. She connects with a polearm, doing minor damage, but losing the weapon to the ooze creatures acidic body.

The Creature surges up to protect the 'girl', but at this point there is still a 5' gap between the creature and the ceiling on Serraphina and Sigil's side of the monster. It also lashes out at Karnak, barely hitting with a fat pseudopod, but connecting solidly with a thinner tentacle. The warrior staggers back wounded, his armor a smoking ruin. But a moment later, he snarls, as his fingernail elongate into claws, and his eyes change into those of a tiger. He lunges forward, slashing only twice, but putting all of his strength and weight into the blows. They land solidly, but deal only minor damage, at the cost of further acid burns.

Unicorns 22
Serraphina 22
Sigil 22
Girl 13
Arhaux 12
Ooze Creature 25
Karnak 25

Voidrazor

First Post
Several minutes go by after Tyrroth calls Melanoce over the psi-web with no responce. When the lord of Placidio asks Starzaeon about the possibility of transporting directly to the Outer Dark ship, the Sirian Governor responds apologetically, "Unfortunately, I am unable to locate the ship at all from this distance. I had assumed that since the Citizens you will be joining were able to scry upon it from their craft, transport would be possible from the latter location."

At an impasse, several more minutes pass before Melanoce finally responds. "Thank you for agreeing to reinforce our expedition Autarch. I will be happy to put you in contact with those on the scene."

____

On the Outer Dark ship everyone recieves a psi-web call from Tyrroth via Melanoce.

When Arhaux moved in to attack the ooze creature (as detailed in my last post) it struck her, doing signifigant damage to her mecha, but not destroying the massive robotic frame.

Sigil's elfbolt slams into the ooze, causing the creature to light up and jiggle wildly in the area of impact. But after a few moments the energy dissapates. (Missed the SR by 1)

Map Updated

Unicorns 22
Serraphina 22
Sigil 22
Girl 13
Arhaux 12
Ooze Creature 25
Karnak 25

Vertexx69

First Post
Serraphina, Half celestial minotaur werebear fighter , hp 149, AC 55 (touch ac 40) SR25 PR40 (comabt expertise +5 for the round)

Seeing the acidic psuedopods effect on the gear of everyone, the gem in her tiara glints and her skin takes on a sickly green hue for a moment before returning to normal (Innured to Energy SavSpc pg. 36). "We will need significantly more acid resistance if we are to defeat these foes." Seeing the opening in the oozes' protection of the "girl", Serraphina lunges foward 15ft and lashes out with her chain. Natural 20! crit confirm 35 (if aplicable) for standard dmg: 42 to it and5 to me and + crit dmg: 44 to it and 2 to me.

[sblock=OOC]Free action activate gem for Innured to Energey feat to increase my acid resistance from 10 to 20, move up 15 ft to E/F, 6/7 (on the map) along the ceiling, attacking through the 5ft gap between the ceiling and the ooze.[/sblock]

Voidrazor

First Post
(bump) The unicorns and Sigil are up next. The unicorns still have uses of Cure Light Wound but are out of cure mod. Oh and don't forget the call from Tyrroth via Melanoce. Tyrroth can append an introductory 'header' or anyone can just accept the connection without it effecting other actions.

Shayuri

First Post
The unicorns turn to press their horns to whoever is most injured that they can reach. The tapered spirals flare with bright light again, and life energy floods, healing wounds as it goes.

Still invisible, Sigil retreats a bit farther, then sends yet another blast at the apparent little girl, trying to knock her off the ooze and into the midst of the rest of the party.

(I should note that her earlier shot wasn't at the ooze either...it was at the girl)

To hit (Ranged touch): 23
Damage: 49
SR check if needed: 30 (second roll)
Ref DC 27 or be knocked back as per Repelling Blast
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1558084/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1558085/

Arabesu

Header on Message forwarded by Melanoce:

"Header: Regarding assistance against the outer-dark threat: Tyrroth Khan Budha, has arrived to help you."

"Esteemed Citizens and Autarchs,

Our mutual ally Governor Starzaeon has tasked me with assisting you in your endeavors but I can not teleport to you without a clear image of your location. Please reply with a high definition feed if you wish for me to teleport there directly. If you prefer, with Lord Karnak's permission, I could use his teleporter to beam to his ship, then relay over to the alien craft. Naturally he would be required to give the order to his spirits to implement such a procedure, but that might utilize the fewest consumable resources.

Coordinates and psychic signatures required to get a lock on my away team are attached.

Please respond whenever you have a moment to brief me on the situation.

Sincerely,
Autarch Tyrroth Khan Budha, Master of Placidio."

Tyrroth then readies his team to be teleported over or for a feed to provide him with a detailed picture required for teleportation from his own spell resources.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads