• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Essentials character sheet remix

Ferdil

First Post
I have fixed the 2-page Essentials sheet available on Wizards' website, for printing more efficiently on a single horizontal page.

I also fixed the bullet dots in the "actions on your turn" box, that were displaying a "no character" square instead of the bullet star.

There is, in addition to the first, a second version of the sheet with the "equipment" and "powers and feats" blocks extended to cover the whole second page, removing the "character portrait" and "character notes" boxes.

Note: this sheet is not mine. It is merely a small rearrangement of the WotC sheet.

Attachments

• essentialscharactersheet-fix.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 362
  • essentialcharactersheet-remix.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 414

Ferdil

First Post
[MENTION=607]Klaus[/MENTION] You have been served.

I have made a form-fillable version of the remix sheet.

Attachments

• Form-Fillable Essentials Character Sheet (edit by ferdil).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Ferdil

First Post
No prob. Originally I did it just for me, but then I thought that now that I've done all the work, it might be worth sharing.

Evenglare

Adventurer
Extremely weird request, but is there any way I can get someone to make these replacements? (Working on my own Final Fantasy Conversion is the reason). Anyway, here is the list I would very much like.

Strength > Attack
Dexterity > Agility
Constitution> Vitality
Intelligence> Magic
Wisdom> Mind
(Charisma stays the same)

AC > Defense
Fort defense > Vitality
Will Defense> Spirit
Reflex Defense > Evasion

I would also love it if you could put an MP box near the HP box.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads