Established 3.5E game seeking players in Northern Virginia

Tarondor

First Post
The Theeurth campaign has a twenty-nine year history, including dozens of players and hundreds of characters. You can find out more on its extensive web site: www.theeurth.com. We are adults in our mid-thirties to mid-forties, and are looking for gamers with a sense of fun, roleplaying, and, frankly, social and bathing skills! :)

We meet every other Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at my house in Chantilly, Virginia. Drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you.

Tarondor (nolan AT erols.com)

Amazing Triangle

First Post
I am also in Northern Virginia granted I am a bit younger than your usual crowd being in my twenties. I am intrested in finding a group in the area and will be moving on the 15th of Aug.

Last edited:

Ogrenuts

First Post
Hey there,

I'm pretty interested in getting into a biweekly game. I've checked out your website and it looks like everything is pretty well established. I'm in my mid 20's and have been trying to find a laid back, mature crowd to game with. Please let me know if you got the room and are interested in having another join the group. Either contact me with PM or email me at: jessedills @ yahoo . com. Thanks!

Jesse

Remove ads