• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ETA on the Wiki?

Ishmayl

First Post
I'm still consistently having the same problem as up above. I finally (for the first time) actually made it to the wiki while still logged in earlier, I created a user page. Then, I made a few edits here and there to fix some things, and found out that somehow, I had been logged out again, and only my IP made the edits...

Just for clarifications' sake, I have cleared my cache and cookies several times since it was announced this error was "fixed," and have tried multiple ways and browsers to access the wiki. No luck yet...

Fredrik Svanberg

First Post
Is there a reason why my account name on the wiki has a string of numbers after it? I see some users with similar numbers and other users without them, so I imagine there is a way to get rid of them. Is this something I can do myself?

While I was looking at the My Preferences pages to see if there was something I could change there to get rid of the numbers I noticed that the pages have white text on white background and lots of strange icons scattered about them that seem to have writing on them but only about a quarter or each icon is visible so it's impossible to read the text.

This is all in Firefox 2. I'm going to download FF3 now and see what happens.

Michael Morris

First Post
I have completed the fixes to the wiki login. Unfortunately due to how the bridge works cookies are required. If you are getting logged out it means you have one or more security programs that are blocking cookies between your browser and the server. I cannot fix this from ENWorld's end - you will have to remove whatever software is running on your computer that is causing the problem.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Morrus asked above what somebody might use the Wiki for.

Living ENWorld will use it for the LEW Wiki, which is currently housed at BluWiki.

While BluWiki is a great site, the LEW Wiki's home should be here! Any tips on a smooth transition? Maybe that's a topic for a new thread...

Remove ads