• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

eTools

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah, I guess the only ways to get it now are semi-legal at best. Someone might sell their copy or you could try P2P networks. But that is something that shouldn't be talked here since it's not exactly legal to do either.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
A recent legal ruling has shown that it is legal to sell software on (under at least some circumstances) regardless of license 'restrictions' in this case revolving around Autodesk

http://techdirt.com/article.php?sid=20080522/0016171201

I don't know whether it has been tested in law anywhere yet, but common sense and practice suggests that someone could sell on software that they own as long as they include all the physical media and they remove it from their own computer (i.e. it is fully transferred to the new owner).

Filesharing or Bitorrenting it is a definite no-no though.

Regards

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Is there a reason you want E-tools?
I have it, and unless you make a lot of PC's, or like to modify monsters, it's not exactly an easy-to-use program.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Legally no, although you "might" be able to still find a copy in your FLGS. Other than that I'd watch eBay.

Or you could just use PCGen which is free. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads