• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

treex

First Post
The tavern is briefly lit by a bright flash of lightning. The loud peal of thunder seems to last ominously long...

OOC: Adventure "The Undead Hunter" approved...
...If you want to chicken out before the adventure starts.... now is the time... ;)

OOC: Naturally, that choice isn't given to me is it :<
Well, despite my fear of my beloved Kruor dying *shudders* That would sadden me deeply...but...
This is the time for him to step into the world. The L4W. :cool:

jbear

First Post
The Cursed One looks up apologetically after the unusual flash of light and lengthy peal of thunder.

"Sorry..."

OOC: wow, a wide range of levels there. It will be interesting to see how you handle this. But no, not backing down.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Still interested. I will save my daily healing power for our 1st levels and will try to "control" their enemies. If we all work together we will be fine :D

BTW, Nathantiel is an Elf, not an Eladrin.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The dwarf that was tested an hour ago leaves with his group.
OOC: Rocco exits the building :)

The sorcerer replies to Eloan
"I have no idea what was that all about, but having that machine talk about learning to be good and mauling the poor woman next minute reminds me too much of my adopted clan.

If I can help eradicating the source of such scourge, I will. And if Kruor dies in the process, well, too bad. If he learns to behave, even better, there will be more undead killers around."

Then whispering again to the eladrin
"And that's why I don't speak elven, being raised by humans, in case you try to tell me something others may not understand."

OOC: [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], Illarion has enough XP to be 5th, I asked before should I level him. Since you didn't say anything, I'll leave him at 4th level to help the balance (another sorcerer daily would probably one-shot one bad guy made for 3rd level or lower.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: I ran an adventure with a level 7 with like 6 1-3s (The Hunted) and it worked out. I did have someone send me a PM during a fight annoyed that it was too hard because there was a level 7 in there, but the first few fights were scaled to a party of level 2-3s... was just gnarly custom monsters I made, bad rolls for the player, and good rolls for me combining in a bad brew.

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
A tall temperavir woman in fine armor, wearing a long shield and an iron baton, strides into the tavern, scowling. She stops at the threshold, shouts, "Xelgonne Enclave!" and scans the room. She gets odd looks and startles a few people, but whatever she's looking for, she doesn't see, and she seems relieved. She sighs and takes a seat at the bar, eschewing the tables. "Barman, it's my understanding that I have to tell you my name to get a drink around here, so it's Caim, and a fifth of bourbon, please."

OOC: Introducing Caim, Level 1 Temperavir (Half-elf) Battlemind|Fighter.

Is that font too hard to read? Am I allowed to have two of my characters in the Tavern at the same time, provided they don't interact?

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Hey all, I have an adventure in the works (almost ready for submition. It's currently slated for 6 characters at level 3. I can (and would be happy to) bump it up or scale it down depending on party makeup.

I'd like to get a consensus of who is still in the Tavern and at what level most of you are at (so I know what to do with my creatures as far as scaling them appropriately).

OOC: Ignatz, L3 Barbarian, will be here tonight looking to make some cash.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: Dina is also coming from the same adventure, but isn't able to level up until she gets a second approval for level 1.

OOC: Sha'kar, level 3 artificer will be here soon as well, though I also need my senior reviewer review finalized (had a comment form Iron Sky about one minor thing to fix, otherwise looked good. Just fixed that minor thing, so...

Remove ads