Everything D&D Ever - Temple of the Frog

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Mudbunny, that looks good to me. Kobold Stew is right, go with the Calligraphy tools proficiency. Abyssal is fine. Draconic, for campaign reasons, is not (dragons are myth and legend to the uneducated and ancient history to the educated).

Okee dokee. I will write it up this weekend and post it when you get up a rogue's gallery post.

All, if you want to establish connectivity to future characters, here are a few other options...
2. Same Order - Each character is a member of an organization or group. The Church of the Healing Light is a good option here, as is a demon cult, bard college, or a knightly order.

I will be grabbing this one. My characters will all end up swearing an oath of some sort to the same demon.

Brother Dave

First Post
Oh, man, this looks awesome! I vaguely remember most of those modules from my misspent youth. :) Looking forward to seeing what kind of spin you put on them. I've been thinking about getting back into play by post, and I can't think of a better vehicle. I'm in if you still have room.

Kicking around some ideas in my head...hmmm...you've got what so far? Human Wizard, Paladin, Tiefling Bard, Gnome Fighter? Plus a couple of undecided? I can work around that.

I'll have a character concept up later today.

-edit-

My first thought is a Human Wild Mage (Sorcerer)/Actor. Entertainer (Actor) background, Actor feat. Specializes in disguise. I could have a lot of fun with that re. roleplaying and interaction, though not as useful in a dungeon delve. :)

I also have a great Tiefling Warlock worked up named Penitence that I've been dying to use, but I think we don't need more than one Tiefling in the party.

We're also kind of top heavy with charismatic types, though...maybe I should go in a different direction...I'll have to think about it.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
All, if you want to establish connectivity to future characters, here are a few other options...

Honestly, I'll be happy if we get to level up more than once. php are bears for slow progression; I love the ambition here, and I really want the intentions to work out.

Right now, I suspect each of my characters will carry the same lucky rabbit's foot. But who cows what I will think after a few levels?

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION]: I like your shifty wizard concept. While I'm playing a Bard, I'm going Lore versus Performer, so there won't be toe-stepping. Most of my spells will be the buff/debuff/heals kind.

Also, we're pretty barren in the "outdoors-y" department - Barbarian, Ranger, Druid - and no one's even hinted at wanting to play Monk. :3

I think someone has the Survival skill, though...

Remove ads